NURS 648 Leadership, Quality, and Finance in Nursing
This course focuses on the theoretical foundation needed for a generalist master's degree graduate to be a leader/advocate/change agent in a variety of health care settings. Topics include leadership, health care quality/safety, health care finance, professional development, policy, and human resource management.
Note: This course is for the ELMSN program only.
4 Graduate credits
Effective August 16, 2013 to present
- Integrate leadership, nursing, and other theories and sciences as a foundation for professional practice.
- Apply principles of finance and human resource management within a variety of simulated situations.
- Apply the principles of quality and safety within a health care context.
- Analyze individual preferences, leadership skills, and learning styles to promote professional and personal growth and development.
- Critique current health care issues from a multitheoretical and holistic perspective.
|01||Leadership, Quality, and Finance in Nursing||Merrill, Brenda A||Books||Course details|