This course focuses on developing a proposal for a scholarship project designed to positively influence processes or systems impacting health. Students will identify theoretical underpinnings, analyze scientific evidence, and evaluate the literature applicable to the scholarship project. Students must successfully present the scholarship proposal. Students accrue 100 clinical hours related to the scholarship project. Competence Statement: Knows concepts of project design well enough to develop and successfully present a scholarship project proposal.
- Complete a comprehensive, critical review of the literature as a foundation for the DNP Scholarship Project.
- Propose innovative approaches based on the evidence and theories from nursing and other disciplines.
- Employ collaborative leadership skills to plan the DNP Scholarship Project Proposal and engage stakeholders.
- Apply the principles of strategic planning and financial and human resource management in developing the DNP Scholarship Project Proposal.
- Develop a comprehensive evaluation plan for the DNP Scholarship Project Proposal.
- Create an implementation plan based on evidenced-based implementation theories or frameworks.