This course focuses on developing a proposal for a scholarship project designed to positively influence processes, systems, communities, or policies impacting health. Students will identify theoretical underpinnings, analyze scientific evidence, and evaluate the literature applicable to the scholarship project. Students must successfully present the scholarship proposal. Students accrue 75 clinical hours related to the scholarship project. Competence Statement: Knows concepts of project design well enough to develop and successfully present a scholarship project proposal.
Prerequisites: Prior to taking this course, you must have successfully completed the following: NURS 742.
3 Graduate credits
Effective May 10, 2014 to present
- Propose innovative approaches based on the evidence and theories from nursing and other disciplines.
- Complete a comprehensive, critical review of the literature as a foundation for the DNP Scholarship Project.
- Employ collaborative leadership skills to plan the DNP Scholarship Project Proposal and engage stakeholders.
- Apply the principles of planning and resource management in developing the DNP Scholarship Project Proposal.
- Develop a comprehensive evaluation plan for the DNP Scholarship Project Proposal.
- Create an implementation plan based on an implementation theory, framework or model.
|50||DNP Scholarship I||Staff, Staff||Books||Course details|