About this program
This certificate program is designed for individuals who already have a baccalaureate degree or higher from an accredited institution and are seeking licensure in Substance use Disorders Post-baccalaureate certificate in the state of Minnesota. Most courses in this program are offered in the evening.
- Students deliver best practice alcohol and drug counseling services in diverse communities
- Students demonstrate competence in counselor and related professional skills.
- Students integrate and apply ethical standards
- Students cultivate professional relationships through cultural responsiveness and advocacy to provide leadership in the field.
- Students are prepared to gain licensure in Alcohol and Drug Counseling.