Skip to main content

Pay using veteran's benefits

Metropolitan State University acts as a liaison with the Veterans Administration for individuals who wish to utilize veteran's benefits. Students may apply for educational benefits after being accepted to the university. Students must state the same educational objective in making application both to Metropolitan State and the Veterans Administration.

Your request for enrollment certification must be submitted every semester after you have registered for courses. (Exception: Chapter 31 Vocational Rehabilitation)

Veterans Services contact information

If you have questions veteran's benefits related to tuition or need help with veteran benefit certification, visit Metropolitan State's Veterans Services office.

Request for enrollment certification (Chapter 31 registered students only)

Submit form 1905 (VA FORM 28-1905) to Financial Management - Third Party Administrator. A preliminary 1905 will be sent to the VA Regional Office upon receipt and a final certification will be sent after the add/drop period. Emailed or faxed forms are accepted.

GI Bill ® website is your electronic gateway to information on and access to federal educational benefits including:

  • Montgomery GI Bill®-Post 9/11 - Chapter 33 (begins 8/1/09)
  • Montgomery GI Bill®-Active Duty (MGIB) - Chapter 30
  • Montgomery GI Bill® - Selected Reserves - Chapter 1606
  • Montgomery GI Bill®- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP) - Chapter 1607
  • Survivor's and Dependents' Educational Assistance - Chapter 35
  • Payment Rates
  • WAVE (Web Automated Verification of Enrollment)
  • FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
  • And links to other federal government Web sites