|Semester||Term||Tuition due date|
|Fall 2018||Full term||August 1, 2018|
|Spring 2019||Full term||December 17, 2018|
- Tuition and fees for all registered classes must be paid by the deadline.
- A student must have a FAFSA on file with the Financial Aid Office before the tuition dateline.
- Any balance not covered after financial aid or third-party funding is applied is the student's responsibility.
- Students are responsible for verifying that authorization has been received by the Third Party Billing Office (651-793-1883) prior to the tuition payment deadline.
- Mailed payments must be sent early enough for the payment to be received by the deadline.
- If payment is not received by the deadline your registration will be cancelled.
Registered prior to payment deadline
Students who have a FAFSA on file prior to the payment deadline will not be dropped from courses. Any balance not covered after financial aid or third-party funding is applied is the student's responsibility.
Students receiving third-party authorizations for tuition and fees (for example, from employers or government programs) are liable for tuition and fees not covered by the third-party payment. Students without current authorizations for the semester will be dropped from their courses unless they have either paid in full or made arrangements to pay by the tuition deadline.
Students with Nelnet/FACTS payment plans
Students who enroll in the Nelnet/FACTS payment plan by the tuition payment deadline will not be dropped from their classes. Students with Nelnet/FACTS tuition payment plans who have made payments on time without any non-sufficient fund (NSF) transactions for the current semester will be allowed to register for the next semester's courses.
Registered after payment deadline
Students who register after the tuition payment deadline must have financial aid or a Nelnet/FACTS payment plan in place or pay their tuition in full at the time of registration. Payment must be made online or in person.