Signing up and attending information sessions during our Open House is a great way to discover all Metro State University has to offer and to learn about our commitment to your life and educational journey. We will hold live virtual information sessions via Zoom, led by expert program representatives from the university. The goal is to provide an overview of academic programs you may be interested in and to answer your questions about the university, the schools, and the undergraduate programs.
Learn more about the College of Individualized Studies and how you can design your unique undergraduate degree based on your needs and desired outcomes.
Learn more about the School of Urban Education and how it prepares prospective teachers.
Learn more about the College of Liberal Arts and its variety of programs that provide a well-rounded experience and degree.
Business and Management
Learn more about the College of Management and how you can accelerate your career in business and management with an undergraduate degree.
Mathematics, Computer Science, and the Laboratory Sciences
The College of Sciences provides a broad range of programs where you can earn an undergraduate degree.
Nursing and Health Sciences
The College of Nursing and Health Sciences enjoys a long history of providing accredited programs in nursing and educating nurses in the Twin Cities.
Community Studies and Public Affairs
Learn more about the College of Community Studies and Public Affairs and how you can grow with an undergraduate degree.
- Learn about undergraduate degree options, programs, and student services
- Meet faculty and academic advisors
- Watch on-demand student services and resource videos
- Diverse, welcoming urban setting
- Most affordable university tuition in the state of Minnesota for undergraduates
- Flexible online and on-campus programs – course offerings are continuously being reviewed to promote the health and safety of students, faculty and staff
- Day, evening, and weekend options
- Transfer partner with fellow Minnesota State institutions