This course reinforces and expands on what is covered in FIN 390 and FIN 392. Topics include capital budgeting, business strategy analysis, forecasting and prospective analysis, mergers and acquisitions, credit analysis, corporate financing strategies, and risk management. This course requires extensive use of spreadsheets.
- FIN 392: Corporate Finance and MATH 210: Calculus I and STAT 201: Statistics I and FIN 390: Principles of Finance and ACCT 210: Financial Accounting and ECON 202: Microeconomics
- or ACCT 210: Financial Accounting and ECON 202: Microeconomics and MATH 115: College Algebra and STAT 201: Statistics I and FIN 390: Principles of Finance and FIN 392: Corporate Finance
- Apply financial analysis, forecasting and valuation concepts to solve real-world problems.
- Examine the effects of alternative capital structure choices on firm value.
- Identify considerations involved in corporate dividend policy.
- Design simple hedges to manage risk.