This course focuses on implementing a scholarship project designed to positively influence processes, systems, communities, or policies impacting health. Students will guide the scholarship project while collaborating with stakeholders, the scholarship project mentor, and the scholarship project faculty adviser. Students accrue 75 clinical hours related to the scholarship project. Competence Statement: Knows concepts of project management well enough to implement the scholarship project.
Note: This course meets four times via a synchronous meeting platform. The remainder of hours is spent in a practice site on the clinical scholarship project.
3 Graduate credits
Effective May 10, 2014 to present
- Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders regarding DNP Scholarship Project implementation.
- Utilize information systems, databases, and other data sources to collect data according to the evaluation plan.
- Analyze data related to the process and interim outcome measures at specified points during the project implementation.
- Guide a team in the implementation of the proposed DNP Scholarship Project.
- Collaborate with the multidisciplinary team to modify DNP Scholarship Project implementation to support success of the DNP Scholarship Project.