Effective study and learning habits
- Attend all classes, arrive on time and stay for the entire session.
- Review the class syllabus carefully to assess the instructor's teaching style and your learning style.
- Enter due dates of assignments, quizzes and exams in your calendar and schedule time to work on them before the due dates.
- Go to class prepared to participate.
- Complete assignments on time.
- Schedule blocks of time to study before each session.
- Discuss academic skills with your advisor and find resources to enhance your skills.