We are glad that you have decided to pursue your education at Metropolitan State University and are pleased to assist you with financing your education. Please review the information provided in the links below carefully to ensure you understand your responsibility regarding our financial aid.
- Common Types of Financial Aid
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Disbursement Process for Financial Aid
- Accepting Your Federal Direct Loans
- Bookstore Credit
- Financial Aid for Credits Taken at Another School (Consortium Agreements)
- Terms and Conditions of your offer of Financial Assistance
REMEMBER: You are responsible for understanding the policies, terms and conditions under which your financial aid offer is made and under which it is subject to revision.