From 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 23, the northbound Highway 52 ramp to eastbound Interstate 94 will be closed as construction crews install a camera pole.
Closure duration and time frame are approximate and weather dependent. During construction, expect delays and if possible, use another route to travel through the area. Know your route before you drive.
- Sign up for project email updates
- Visit the project website
- Follow the Minnesota Department of Transportation on Twitter @mndotnews for ramp and lane closure
- Email the project team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the project hotline at 612-547-3206
Visit 511mn.org for real-time travel information anywhere in Minnesota.