AANAPISI Scholarship applications for Metropolitan State University are open again! Information about AANAPISI scholarships is available on APIA Scholar's website.
Scholarship awards range from one-time $2,500 awards to multi-year $5,000 awards. Metropolitan State University had six students who won last year with three of them being multi-year awards!
- Be of Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. Census.
- Be a citizen, national, or legal permanent resident of the United States. Citizens of the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia and the Republic of Palau are also eligible to apply.
- Be enrolled as a full-time student in a degree-seeking program at one of the following institutions during the 2020 Spring Semester if your institution is on a semester system or the 2020 Winter Quarter if your institution is on a quarter system.
- Find our APIA Scholars AANAPISI Partners
- Have applied for federal financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2019-2020 academic year. Applicants do not necessarily need to have received federal financial aid to be eligible for a scholarship from APIA Scholars. Go to fafsa.gov for more information.
Please note the following:
- Full-time enrollment and degree-seeking status is defined by the guidelines set by the institution's Registrar's Office.
- Non-degree seeking students are NOT eligible to apply.
- Students who already have a bachelor's degree are NOT eligible to apply.
- When you apply, you can be a part-time student, however, you must be enrolled full-time upon receipt of funding. Solely online students are not eligible to apply. If you are enrolled in online and on ground courses, no more than 1/2 of your courses can be online.
Need help filling out the application? Or want your essays reviewed?
Email or call to setup an appointment with Bee Moua at email@example.com or 651-793-1548. Also, bring a laptop to your appointment if you have one.