Congratulations to the recipients of the CFD Collaboration Grant Awards for this semester.
- Minjung Park (College of Management) for the project: The Student Digital Marketing Consulting Project for Small Businesses in Lake Street, Minneapolis
- Sapna Thapa (School of Urban Education) for the project: Music and Stories: Understanding Historical Trauma through Lived Experiences
- Monica Roth Day (College of Community Studies/Public Affairs) for the project: Enhancing equity in social work field education
- Zarah Moeggenberg and Alex Layne (School of Communication, Writing and Arts) for the project: Anti-Racism Inside and Outside of the Classroom: Removing Barriers to Social Justice Learning
- Heidi Frankard (College of Community Studies/Public Affairs) for the project: Creating a Diverse, Antiracist, Urban Early Childhood Simulation Lab
- Travis Sands (College in Prison) for the project: College in Prison and the Future of the University
- Princess Kent and Denise Williams (College of Management) for the project: PACE Ally Training
Thanks to these colleagues on leading projects that are aligned with the Center for Faculty Development’s Mission, Vision, and Values! Another round of applications will be considered in January 2022.