During winter break, all Metropolitan State University locations will close to the public and employees will have limited access:
- Saturday, Dec. 22 through Wednesday, Dec. 26: Campus closed
- Thursday, Dec. 27 and Friday, Dec. 28: Campus closed to the public; contact employees via email or telephone
- Saturday, Dec. 29 and Sunday, Dec. 30: Campus closed
- Monday, Dec. 31: Campus closed to the public; contact employees via email or telephone
- Tuesday, Jan. 1: Campus closed
Regular business hours for most departments and services resume on Wednesday, Jan. 2. Spring semester begins Jan. 14.
Gateway Student Services hours
- Saturday, Dec. 22 through Tuesday, Jan. 2: Closed
Winter break hours for Metropolitan State's library are:
- Wednesday, Dec. 19 and Thursday, Dec. 20: Open 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 21: Open 8 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 22 through Tuesday, Jan. 1: Closed
- Wednesday - Thursday, Jan. 2-3: Open 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 4: Open 8 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 5: Open 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan. 6: Open noon–5 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 11: Open 8 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 12: Open 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
The library is open during regular hours on all other days. View library calendar.