Metropolitan State University and Resource Center in collaboration with the Ramsey County Workforce Program are providing Student Success Kits to alleviate some of the challenges encountered during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Kits are available to Metropolitan State University students who are also Ramsey County residents and registered for the spring 2021 semester. These kits are provided via CARES Act funding received by Ramsey County Workforce Solutions. Kits are limited to Ramsey County residents only.
Register with the program using your email@example.com and password at this link: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=xscRULQKq0ae9PrnSpIaf_WYkvALl3JOhg_ZcO_oaspUQVo5M1NHSkJNSTJOSDJOTzZaRVY1SkFRSS4u
Register by Dec. 4. Recipients do not need to schedule a meeting with the Student Parent and Resource Coordinator to register.
Kits will be distributed via a drive-through pick up. Face masks are required. Only Metropolitan State students can pick up a kit. A signature and photo ID will be required at the time of pick up.
Pick up is at the Metropolitan State University Saint Paul Campus on these dates:
- Friday, Dec. 11, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 14, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 15, from 10 am to 6 p.m.
Students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be registered for 6 credits or more (undergraduate) or 3 credits or more (graduate) for the Spring 2021 term, by Dec. 2, 2020 (a copy of the course schedule is required. Failing to provide course schedule may result in denial of registration application)
- Must reside in one of the Ramsey County ZIP codes: 55101, 55102, 55103, 55104, 55105, 55106, 55107, 55108, 55109, 55110, 55112, 55113, 55114, 55116, 55117, 55118, 55119, 55126, 55127, 55144, 55155, or 55130. No exceptions.
- Self-report that you or someone in your household was impacted by the COVID-19 (i.e. loss of job, reduction of wages, lack or loss of childcare, challenges with distance learning, became ill, caring for loved ones, etc.)
Each Student Success Kit will contain the following items:
- $200 stipend or gift card to the University Bookstore
- $200 gift card to Target
- Transportation Assistance support ($40 gas card or $40 Metro Transit Bus Card)
- Optional: Internet Hotspot - pre-paid for six months with the option to continue services for a low-cost fee.
- Additional items may be provided including a drawstring bag, USB drive, and mask
If you are not able to complete this form online and would like a PDF copy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.