The COM Advising Center endeavors to:
- Assist students in making a successful transition to Metro State and the College of Management.
- Collaboratively work with students to develop a degree plan for timely graduation.
- Encourage students to actively take steps to prepare themselves to successfully enter the workforce or advance in their careers.
- Prompt students to continuously assess their academic progress by providing accurate and relevant information.
- Engage students in a learning process using degree planning tools in all advising interactions.
- Work cooperatively with faculty advising partners for an exchange of expertise and resources.
- Guide students to utilize campus resources and support services.
- Advocate for students to know and understand university policies and procedures.
- Engage students by intentionally practicing inclusive and equitable advising.