College of Management
College of Management Vision Statement:
The College of Management is a catalyst for positive change, a beacon of hope, and an institution promoting lifelong learning where learners become passionate citizens and ethical leaders capable of transforming their communities.
College of Management Mission Statement:
The College of Management at Metro State transforms lives by providing equitable access to a high-quality, affordable business education. With a commitment to inclusion and civic engagement, we engage our diverse learners in acquiring skills and knowledge required to evolve organizations.
The College of Management helps you on your journey to become a better organizational practitioner or manager through high quality instruction and flexible delivery options for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees. Our innovative programs offer you the benefits of attending a large, urban university, while providing the personal touch of a small college setting.
Looking for a way to bring your organizational aptitude into effective practice? Ready to move into the next generation of leaders? The College of Management stands ready to help you answer important questions regarding how organizations operate, and how they can be led ethically and effectively.
- Programs accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
- Small average class sizes offer you a highly interactive and personal learning environment
- Courses offered at multiple sites throughout the Twin Cities, in multiple delivery modes, supporting the fast-paced and demanding schedules of today’s business students
- Tremendously diverse student body along racial and ethnic, age, and experience
- Opportunity to join Metro State's Pi-Zeta chapter of the Delta Mu Delta International Honors Society
- Opportunity for career advancement in Marketing Automation program featuring certification in Adobe Marketo Engage through partnership with Leadous
Policies that apply to all students in, and programs of, the university’s College of Management.
Information on the College of Management’s dual degree programs and institutional relationships with universities in China and Taiwan.
College of Management faculty members and degree earned, listed alphabetically by last name.
College of Management student retention and graduation information
A program-by-program breakdown of the percentage of graded enrollments successfully completed with grades of A, B, C, or P by students in the indicated academic year.
The percentage of student in a job related to their acquired major or degree after graduation.
Overall student satisfaction based on exit survey on different criteria from Fall of 2020 till Spring 2022.
An assessment of student learning outcomes presented for all of our undergraduate majors using the Peregrine platform.
The College of Management is committed to assessing the learning of our students.
College of Management graduate program resources