College of Management
The College of Management helps you on your journey to become a better organizational practitioner or manager through high quality instruction and flexible delivery options for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees. Our innovative programs offer you the benefits of attending a large, urban university, while providing the personal touch of a small college setting.
- Programs accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
- Small average class sizes offer you a highly interactive and personal learning environment
- Courses offered at multiple sites throughout the Twin Cities, in multiple delivery modes, supporting the fast-paced and demanding schedules of today’s business students
- Tremendously diverse student body along racial and ethnic, age, and experience
- Opportunity to join Metro State's Pi-Zeta chapter of the Delta Mu Delta International Honors Society
Policies that apply to all students in, and programs of, the university’s College of Management.
Information on the College of Management’s dual degree programs and institutional relationships with universities in China and Taiwan.
COM faculty members and degree earned, listed alphabetically by last name.
The College of Management is committed to assessing the learning of our students.
College of Management graduate program resources