The Student Parent and Resource center seeks to provide support and to connect currently enrolled students and their families with campus and community resources to ease obstacles that may be interfering with their education.
The goal of the Resource Center is to support our students by connecting them with supportive community networks and resources to help mitigate barriers for student success.
The student resource center helps students with basic needs assessments and provides direct service or resources and referrals to support students in addressing their basic needs and obtaining self-sufficiency.
We connect students to community and government agencies and other partner organizations to address their immediate and/or long term needs and goals.
To speak with a resource coordinator, schedule a phone or email appointment.
Student Parent Center
The Student Parent and Resource Center provides inclusive, supportive services to students with dependents. We want to help you navigate the challenges of parenting while in school and have the experience and resources to get you one step closer to your goals.
The center provides services to support student parents in the following areas:
- Information regarding childcare services and funding
- Support and resources for pregnant student parents
- Parent education workshops and information
- Parenting library with child development resources and information
- A safe space for children to play while parents are on campus completing their assignments
- A computer lab and printing services
- Lounge areas with, snacks, coffee, tea, refrigerator, and microwave
- Resources on and off campus for parents
- Lactation room location, breast pumps, and usage information
- Tickets for kids’ program
- And more!
Become a Member
Register to be a member today! Members gain access to information and are notified of helpful resources and events on and off campus. To become a member: