Metropolitan State no longer accepts In-School Deferment Request Forms. Metropolitan State University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to act as its agent for verification of student enrollment status. If you require a statement to send to the requester, you can download a cover letter for the verification.
Current students may obtain verification of your current or previous enrollment free by accessing this information from their student account:
- Log into the Portal
- In the Personal Tools section, click Transcript, Loan and Enrollment Info
- If it is your first time using this service, you may be asked to enter your username and password again for verification.
- Access the Clearinghouse to:
- Obtain an enrollment certificate to print and mail to a health insurer or other company that requests proof of my enrollment.
- View enrollment information on file with the Clearinghouse.
- View the student loan deferment notifications that the clearinghouse has provided to your loan holders (lenders and guarantors).
- View the proof(s) of enrollment that the Clearinghouse has provided to your health insurers and other providers of student services or products.
- Order an official transcript or view the status of your transcript requests.
- View specific information about your student loans.
Please note that the Clearinghouse is not able to process verifications requiring academic information (like GPA, etc). These requests must be processed through Gateway Student Services.