Net Price Calculator
Welcome to our Net Price Calculator for future students! We're happy you are beginning to explore how to plan and pay for your college education.
The net price calculator is a tool for students and parents to use to get an estimate of what it may cost to attend Metropolitan State University. The information you receive from the calculator is an estimate of costs and financial aid.
The calculator assumes that you will be a degree seeking undergraduate enrolled full-time (12 or more credits) in fall and spring semesters.
How does the net price calculator work?
The calculator uses information on the typical cost of attending Metropolitan State including tuition, fees, books, supplies, and an estimate of living, personal, and transportation costs. Your actual costs will vary depending on your enrollment pattern and your living arrangements. The calculator will use information you enter to estimate the amount of grants and scholarships similar students received in the previous year.
As you use this calculator, remember:
- This is NOT an application for admission, financial aid, or scholarships.
- The information you enter is not retained, transmitted, or used by Metropolitan State University or any third party.
- You will be asked basic information about you and your family's income and enrollment plans in order to calculate your expected costs and financial aid.
- You will not be asked to enter your name, date of birth, address, social security number, or any other personally identifiable information.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1 of the year you plan to attend.
Using the net price calculator should take about 10 minutes. It is helpful to have financial information on hand (such as a pay stub or recent tax return).