Who We Are
The Multicultural, American Indian, and Retention Services Department (MAIR) promotes the academic success of historically underrepresented incoming, current, and graduating students by providing retention programming and a wide range of services to all students.
Students are assisted and supported by the culturally-sensitive staff. The services are designed to enrich the academic and social experience of students while also connecting them to the university and relevant community resources.
- American Indian Student Support Services
- Asian American and Native Pacific Student Support Services
- Black, African, and African American Student Support Services
- Latinx and Undocumented Student Support Services
- Veteran and Military Connected Student Services
- Women's and LGBTQIA+ Student Services
MAIR Coordinators provide programs and services
- Student support services
- Advocacy and coaching
- Cultural programming
- Leadership development
- Help with scholarships and grants
- Referrals to university and community resources
Georgette N. Gray
Director, Multicultural, American Indian and Retention Services (MAIR)
Office hours are Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m. MAIR Coordinators are in the office three days a week and work remotely two days a week. If you wish to meet with us in the office, email to schedule an appointment.