Section II: b. Academic Affairs procedures
- Procedure 202: Academic Appeals
The Academic Appeal procedure provides an administrative, orderly process of appeals for decisions related to grades, and program and graduation requirements.
- Procedure 203: Undergraduate Admissions – Procedure for International Students
This procedure (#203) articulates the process and standards for reviewing applications for admission from both individual and cohort international students.
- Procedure 205: Undergraduate Academic Standing Review
This procedure (#205) articulates the process and standards for reviewing the academic standing of undergraduate degree-seeking students.
- Procedure 207: Undergraduate & Graduate Program Approval
This procedure (#207) is intended to ensure all new programs and existing programs that are redesigned are reviewed in a consistent manner.
- Procedure 212: Transfer Credit
This procedure (#212) establish consistent practices for evaluating and accepting transfer credits for undergraduate students.
- Procedure 214A: Study Abroad for Individual Students
This procedure (#214A) is designed for student-initiated study abroad programs, consistent with the study abroad mission statement.
- Procedure 214B: Metropolitan State Faculty/Staff Designed Study Abroad Programs
This procedure (#214B) is designed for Metropolitan State Faculty/Staff Study Abroad programs, consistent with the study abroad mission statement.
- Procedure 215: Undergraduate Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
This procedure (#215) provides information on available opportunities for PLA and guidance on/parameters for conducting effective and efficient evaluations.
- Procedure 217: Establishment of Undergraduate Pre-Majors
The purpose of this procedure (#217) is to articulate the criteria and process for establishment of an undergraduate pre-major.
- Procedure 219: Student Academic Integrity
This procedure (#219) is designed to implement Academic Integrity Policy #2190.
- Procedure 250: Assessment Committee
The responsibility of the Assessment Committee is to develop and oversee the implementation of a program through which student academic achievement is assessed.
- Procedure 251: Undergraduate Course, FDIS, Group Internship and Theory Seminar Review
This procedure (#251) applies to undergraduate courses, including FDIS, group internships and theory seminars.
- Procedure 252: Graduation with Honors for Undergraduate Students
This policy (#252) is to recognize undergraduate students with high academic achievement.
- Procedure 253: Enrollment of High School Students
This procedure (#253) governs and defines the enrollment of Postsecondary Enrollment Option Program and other high school students in Metropolitan State University courses.
- Procedure 254: Honorary Degrees
It is the policy of this university to recognize and honor exceptional men and women who have given a substantial part of their lives to serving others.
- Procedure 255: Academic program review
This procedure (#255) details the academic program review process, policy and procedure.
- Procedure 256: Community-Service Credit
This procedure (#256) provides guidelines for faculty members to use one credit for specified community-service projects within the university community.
- Procedure 257: Updating Academic Content in Catalogs
The purpose of this procedure (#257) is to define the process for making changes to academic content in the catalogs.
- Procedure 258: Existing Undergraduate Course, FDIS, Group Internship and Theory Seminar Change
This procedure (#258) is designed to ensure that course changes are proposed and evaluated in a consistent manner to support quality and coherence.
- Procedure 259: Attendance verification and Non-Attendance Reporting Procedure
This procedure (#259) implements Policy 2259 in compliance with Federal Financial Aid regulations and as required by the accreditation standards of HLC.
- Procedure 275: Graduate Council
This procedure (#275) establishes the Graduate Council as a university committee that provides joint faculty and administrative leadership for graduate studies.
- Procedure 280: Visiting Scholar Exchange
This procedure (#280) is designed to provide procedures and guidance for the appointment, roles, requirements, and responsibilities of a visiting scholar.
- University Procedure 220: Minimum Faculty Qualifications Evaluation