The College of Management accepts CLEP exams for the following courses:
- Acct 210 Financial Accounting
- Econ 201 Macroeconomics
- Econ 202 Microeconomics
- MIS 100 Fundamentals of IT in Organizations (five (5) year sunset policy applies)
- Math 115 College Algebra
- Math 120 Precalculus (Economics majors)
- Math 210 Calculus I (Economics majors)
- Mgmt 310 Principles of Management
- Mktg 300 Marketing Principles
- BLaw 320 Legal Environment of Organizations
Students must score at least 50 on the exam to satisfy the course requirement.
COM courses Acct 210 and MIS 100 are 4 credit courses, however, Acct 210 and MIS 100 CLEP exams are awarded 3 credits, upon passing. The credit difference is important to note as it may impact your total credit count.
If you have questions regarding taking a CLEP exam, contact your assigned academic advisor.