These articles contain ideas for how to support educational success for undocumented youth through Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), as well as for immigrant and international students, generally.
- Immigrant Legal Resource Center: Post-Election Talking Points and Resources
- 10 things community college educators can do to support educational success for undocumented youth through DACA
- Resource Page on DACA for international student advisors and education abroad advisors
- Diploma, Please: Promoting educational attainment for DACA - and Potential DREAM Act-Eligible Youth
If a student or employee is in need of external legal or advocacy assistance related to immigration and refugee issues consider these resources.
- Immigrant Law Center of Minnesota
- American Civil Liberties Union of Minnesota
- The Advocates for Human Rights
- International Institute of Minnesota
- Council on American-Islamic Relations, Minnesota
- State and federal law: Employees can support educational success for undocumented students, as well as for immigrant and international students, by understanding the applicable legal framework.