About this program
The objective of Metropolitan State University's MBA is to prepare qualified students for assuming impactful leadership roles in business organizations. We achieve this with industry-leading instructors, cutting edge curriculum, real-life management scenarios, and an emphasis on ethical decision-making and sustainable business practices.
Metropolitan State's MBA has three instructional formats to accommodate the schedule of busy working professionals: regular classroom-based courses, web-enhanced “hybrid” courses that include some face-to-face discussions and fully online courses. Courses are scheduled through the year, with courses offered during fall, spring and summer semesters. Students can complete their MBA in as little as two years, but our part-time open enrollment format allows students to complete their studies when their busy lives permit.
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019 from 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm on the Minneapolis campus
- Saturday, April 20, 2019 from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm on the Minneapolis campus
Students will be able to:
- demonstrate an understanding of the organization, as a sum of its parts.
- evaluate strategic decision making that produces effective outcomes.
- analyze the ability to lead and manage an organization through change and uncertainty.
- properly identify, manage, and foster talent.
- apply the skills and knowledge required to lead within a legal and ethical framework.