Internship information sessions and forms
Information sessions are generally held monthly by the internship staff. The session includes information about policies and procedures, strategies for locating internship sites, and Instructions on Completing the Internship Agreement. To reserve a place at one of the sessions, call the Institute for Community Engagement and Scholarship at 651-793-1289. Although there is no fee, pre-registration is required. Sessions with low enrollment may be cancelled and registrants will be notified. Students unable to attend one of the sessions may make an individual appointment with the internship program staff.
College and department guidelines
Several colleges and departments within the university have designed specific internship guidelines. It is imperative and required that every student wanting to do an internship read and follow the appropriate guidelines. Students must follow the guidelines of the college/department which houses the discipline of the internship focus which is not necessarily the college/department of the student's major.
Students will receive e-mail notification that their internships have been approved. Once approved, registration for internships will be completed automatically by the Records/Registration office.
Individual internship guidelines
- College of Individualized Studies
- College of Management
- Communications, Writing and Arts
- Computer Science and Cybersecurity Department Programs
- Early Childhood Studies
- History Department
- Management and Information Systems
- Mathematics and Statistics Department Programs
- Natural Sciences Department Programs
- Psychology (Undergraduate)
- Psychology Master of Arts (Graduate) - current students, contact Psychology Department