Current students: Declare this program
Future students: Apply now
Apply to Metropolitan State: Start the journey toward your Health Systems Studies BS now. Learn about the steps to enroll or, if you have questions about what Metropolitan State can offer you, request information, visit campus or chat with an admissions counselor.
Program eligibility requirements
To be eligible for acceptance to program, the following must be completed:
- Approved admission to Metropolitan State University
- An official transcript indicating completion of an associate degree in a health-related field from a regionally accredited institution
- A minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5. The GPA used for admission assessment is the cumulative GPA calculated from all coursework and evaluation of all transcripts.
- Completion of all pre-major requirements with a grade of at least a C in each.
- Completion of an official degree plan with an academic advisor.
Students complete the Undergraduate Program Declaration Form at this time.