About this program
Do you want to prepare for a dynamic and challenging career in the ever-changing business world? And, gain skills in demand by businesses and other organizations? Then study Business Administration with us, either online or on-campus. Expect to be better positioned for career opportunities and promotions.
You will also:
- learn about the functional areas of organizations and how to manage them effectively,
- gain the organizational, communication, and critical thinking skills necessary for you to be a great manager, consistent with the College of Management undergraduate student outcomes
- prepare for positions in business, nonprofit organizations, and government, including supervisor, department manager, or agency director,
- understand the increasingly diverse business world, and
- build a network with business administration professionals and alumni.
As a graduate in Business Administration you will be able to:
- Apply management principles to diverse organizations,
- Recommend strategic actions based on analyses of organizations and their environment,
- Analyze the impact of human behavior on the culture and the performance of the organization,
- Apply accounting and legal principles when analyzing organizational issues.