Metropolitan State University offers a number of degree programs and certifications fully online.
With the same extraordinary faculty as our on-campus classes, Metropolitan State's online programs partner with you to deliver your courses on your time. Wherever you are and whenever you need us, Metropolitan State's fully online programs are there for you.
Check the list of our fully online programs for more details.
Fully online academic programs
- Business Administration (BS)
- Criminal Justice (BA)
- Dental Hygiene (BS-Completion Program)
- Finance (BS)
- Health System Studies (BS)
- Human Resource Management (BS)
- Individualized Studies (BA)
- Law Enforcement (BS) for licensed peace officers
- Management (BS)
- Marketing (BS)
- Nursing RN-BSN (BS-Completion Program, one clinical experience required)
- Organizational Administration (BAS)
- Supply Chain and Operations Management (BS)
To view a complete list of online courses offered for the current or upcoming semester, continue to the Class Schedule. Choose internet, Web-enhanced or Web-supplemented from the Delivery Method menu.
Minnesota Online is an online catalog of more than 6,500 courses and 245 online programs offered online by Minnesota State Colleges and Universities member schools.
Your Future, On Your Time, Online
Metropolitan State’s online program offers flexible, affordable online courses to start your future now.Find Your Program