Metropolitan State University offers a number of its degree programs and certifications fully online. These online programs are taught by the same instructors who teach on-campus classes and are in every way equivalent. Check the list of online programs for more details.
Programs and Certificates
- Undergraduate Programs Business Administration (BS)
- Finance (BS)
- Human Resource Management (BS)
- Individualized Studies (BA)
- Industrial Management (BAS)
- Law Enforcement (BS) for licensed peace officers
- Management (BS)
- Marketing (BS)
- Organizational Administration (BAS)
- Supply Chain and Operations Management
- Public and Nonprofit Administration (MPNA)
- Management Information Systems (MMIS)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Design of User Experience
- Database Administration
- Healthcare Information Technology Management
- Information Assurance (Security) Project Management Systems Analysis and Design Management Information Systems (MIS)
Generalist Online Courses by Term
To view a complete list of online courses offered for the current or upcoming semester, continue to the Class Schedule. Choose internet, Web-Enhanced or Web-Supplemented from the Delivery Method menu.
Minnesota Online is an online catalog of more than 6,500 courses and 245 online programs offered online by the Minnesota State institutions.