About this program
Do you want to develop the skills, knowledge, and behaviors that lead to effective managerial performance? And, gain skills in demand by businesses and nonprofits? Then study Management with us, either online or on-campus. Prepare to work as a manager and leader in a variety of organizations.
Are you interested in a management degree? Join us for a Zoom information session on Tuesday, July 14 at 6 p.m. to learn more.
You will also:
- learn about the functional areas of organizations and how to manage them effectively,
- apply communication, problem-solving, ethical reasoning and teamwork skills to diverse organizations, consistent with the College of Management Undergraduate Student Outcomes,
- understand the increasingly diverse business world,
- learn how external influences affect managerial decisions, and
- build a network with management professionals and alumni.
As a graduate in Management, you will be able to:
- apply management principles to diverse organizations,
- recommend strategic actions based on analyses of organizations and their environment,
- analyze the impact of human behavior on the culture and the performance of the organization,
- apply quality, legal, accounting, and project management principles when analyzing organizational issues.