Build Your Dream with the knowledge, skills, experience, and career opportunities offered in the Entrepreneurship and Innovation curriculum. Whether your dream is to start a business, launch a career as an innovative manager within an existing organization, support a family business, become a franchisee, or build your inner leadership skills, this discipline will help you achieve your economic and personal goals. We value the work and life experience that our students bring to the classroom.
Our experiential education classes help students to think like an entrepreneur, build confidence, engage in real world cases, and create their own destiny. Taught by experts in the industry and scholars with entrepreneurial experience, the Entrepreneurship and Innovation courses are uniquely tied to the extensive entrepreneurial ecosystem of the Twin Cities and the nation. Study Entrepreneurship and Innovation with us, either online or on-campus. You will also:
- expand your career options and competitiveness,
- be exposed to a broad range of community experts that further supplement their education, career options, and resources,
- learn about the functional areas of organizations and how to manage them effectively, and
- apply communication, problem-solving, ethical reasoning and teamwork skills to diverse organizations, consistent with the College of Management undergraduate student learning outcomes.
As a graduate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation, you will be able to:
- apply an entrepreneurial mindset to processes of innovation,
- integrate entrepreneurship concepts and skills to develop a feasibility plan, and
- develop detailed components of a comprehensive business plan in support of a new venture launch.