The Center for Accessibility Resources can release your records directly to you or to a third party. You will need to complete a release of information form before we can release the records. You may also request a letter that states the accommodations you had while you were a student at Metropolitan State University.
- Rights and responsibilitiesCommon accommodationsRenewing accommodationsTransfer students accommodationsTemporary conditionsConcerns and complaintsRequest a copy of your documentationOther resources
- ASL interpreting and Communication Access Realtime TranslationAlternative Text FormatAssistive technologyAnimalsTest accommodations
- OutreachEvent planningUniversal designTechnology access
- CaptioningAudio descriptionCreating contentBuying accessible ITGuidelines and standards
- Curricular accessSample syllabus statementsReasonable accommodationsFaculty FAQsTools and resources