Skip to main content

Transfer students accommodations

Accommodation information is confidential and documentation is kept separate from student academic records.  Therefore, a release of information form is required if you want to transfer information from one school to another.

If you are transferring from another college or university please review the information in our Getting Started section as your accommodation information will not automatically follow you from your previous school. In addition, students will need to complete a registration form and welcome interview prior to receiving services from CAR.

Please contact CAR as soon as possible to set up a time to meet so that your accommodations can be in place at the start of your time here at Metropolitan State University.