Metropolitan State University is committed to achieving full accessibility of all electronic documents, materials and information technology to ensure equitable experiences for all members of our diverse community. Through the Metropolitan State University website and/or individual or group consultation, CAR, IT services and Center for Online Learning are providing resources to help you create accessible materials. This includes website content, PDF documents, email communications, Microsoft office documents, etc. Some common areas of interest are listed here. If you don't find what you are looking for please contact us at email@example.com.
- Rights and responsibilitiesCommon accommodationsRenewing accommodationsTransfer students accommodationsTemporary conditionsConcerns and complaintsRequest a copy of your documentationOther resources
- ASL interpreting and Communication Access Realtime TranslationAlternative Text FormatAssistive technologyAnimalsTest accommodations
- OutreachEvent planningUniversal designTechnology access
- CaptioningAudio descriptionCreating contentBuying accessible ITGuidelines and standards
- Curricular accessSample syllabus statementsReasonable accommodationsFaculty FAQsTools and resources